Situated behind one of the
islands most beautiful beaches is this spectacular industrial age ruin.
Built in the 1930's when sulphur production was at its height, it worked
up until 1959, when the sulphur price plummeted and the operating company
went bankrupt. It was put undercharge of a caretaker up until 1985,
then left to the elements, the locals and the sun seekers.