Taster trips are an ideal way to try Sea kayaking for low time and cost
We depart form our base in Triovasalos at 9.30 am on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. The location will depend on the wind direction.
Included in the Price
€40 per person
* Departure on Tue, Thu, Sat at 9.30 am
* Return at approximately 12.00 noon
* Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- If you are unsure of your schedule send an e-mail giving a rough idea when you will be in Milos. Then call ahead to confirm your arrival date.
- If you are on Milos and don’t have a booking, email, call or Whats-app on +306946477170
Trips are planned according to the wind direction, therefore it is not known which trip will take place on any given day until the evening before. It will be a different trip each day with no repeats within 7 days.
Both double and single kayaks are available to all persons on all trips. Double kayaks are useful for matching up paddlers of different strengths and are a great advantage on windy days as they offer increased efficiency and stability.
For those with some kayaking experience we recommend you choose from our wide variety of single kayaks, see our equipment page for a full list of models available
Your safety is our main concern. At the launch site, you will be briefed and given safety instruction. We will not begin our journey until everyone has a good understanding of how to handle a kayak and what to expect once underway.
Strong wind can occur at any time of year. When it is windy we always plan the trip on the sheltered side of the island. Twice per month, on average, it is too windy to run a trip. In this case you have the option to reschedule for the following days or cancel for free.
- Drinking water (minimum 1.5 litres per person)
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Shorts and a long sleeve shirt. Quick dry materials are best
- You can bring a towel and a camera or phone, we will provide you with a dry bag
- Mask, snorkel and fins (optional)