Multi day sea kayaking expeditions
Our multi-day camping expeditions are run on set dates in early spring and late Autumn. This time of the year has the least wind, on average, and the mild temperatures are perfect for paddling and camping.
- Other dates are possible, by request, for a minimum of 8 persons.
Milos based expeditions
NB: Price includes 2 nights B&B on arrival and last days.
|Arrival and departure dates||Click for details||Price||Places remaining|
|Oct 22-28, 2023||Around Milos (5 days)||€630||2/8|
|Oct 28-Nov 5, 2023||Three Islands (7 days)||€750||Fully Booked|
|Nov 5-11, 2023||Kimolos and Poliegos (5 days)||€630||4/8|
|May 3-11, 2024||Three Islands (7 days)||€790||8/8|
|May 11-17, 2024||Around Milos (5 days)||€670||8/8|
|Oct 19-25, 2024||Around Milos (5 days)||€670||8/10|
|Oct 26 - Nov 3, 2024||Three Islands (7 days)||€790||8/10|
Beyond Milos expeditions
|Arrival and Departure dates||Click for details||Price||Places remaining|
|Nov 11-19, 2023||Naxos and the Small Cyclades (7 days)||€750||2/10|
|Mar 29-Apr 7, 2024||Western Crete (8 days)||€870||2/10|
|Apr 6-16, 2024||Western Crete (8 days)||€870||Fully Booked|
|Nov 2-11, 2024||Milos to Santorini (8 days)||€870||6/8|
|Apr 2025, TBA||Around Argolida (8 days)||€TBA||10/10|
- The price includes all kayaking equipment, expedition plan, logistics, maps and an experienced, qualified guide.
- All expeditions are self catered – you must buy and prepare your own meals and provide your own camping equipment.
- Interested persons should apply by e-mail, with a brief summary of their kayaking experience
- A deposit of 50% is required to secure a place.
- Expedition dates are posted one year in advance.