COVID 19 - Policy and Practices
This page was updated on July 5, 2020.
We are open for business!
The trailer is loaded, the guides are eager and beautiful Milos awaits enthusiastic paddlers.
Booking and Cancellation Policy
For those with bookings for 2020 who have to cancel due to travel restrictions, COVID-19 illness or exposure, we offer the alternatives of:
- A full refund of your deposit; or,
- postponement of your booking.
We are currently taking new bookings for the remainder of 2020 and for 2021. No deposit is required until you have booked your flights and travel restrictions have been lifted.
Operational Practices - Sea Kayaking
Sea Kayak Milos takes the health and safety of our guests as our highest priority. In light of the risks associated with COVID-19, we are modifying our operation:
- Pre-Trip statement. All guests will be asked to sign a health form, stating you do not have symptoms of COVID-19, or if you are aware you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Our guides and guests should maintain appropriate social distance.
- We will operate with reduced group sizes – maximum 8 guests except in the case of large family or group booking.
- All kayaking equipment will be washed with soap and water and not used for at least 3 days between guests.
- Pick up and drop off services will continue with a limit of one booking party per car. If you provide your own transport there is a reduced cost.
- We will continue to provide picnic lunches however we will serve individual portions rather than our usual buffet-style. If you prefer to supply your own food, please let us know the day before the trip.
Operational Practices - Petrinela's Guesthouse
- Minimum of 24 hours between guests.
- Sheets and towels to be washed at 60° C with disinfectant detergent.
- Additional room cleaning with alcohol based detergents.
- During your stay rooms will be cleaned every 4 days unless requested otherwise.
- Fresh sheets and towels will be delivered to your door every 2 days unless requested otherwise.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided in the rooms and reception area.
- Management have received online training on hygiene protocols and incident management.
- Outdoor check in and check out. Staff and Guests should maintain appropriate social distance.
- Breakfast will be available at the Kafeneio as table service or you can take it to your room.