COVID 19 - Policy and Practices
This page was updated on 20/5/21
Greece is open to tourists since May 15
Travel restrictions in Greece were lifted last week and already there are tourists on the island, Germans and French mostly. To enter Greece you need a vaccination certificate OR a negative PCR test. I have had a few trips with small groups and expect it to pick up soon. No corona cases on Milos for some time now and they expect everyone to have the first vaccination by the end this week and the second by mid June.
Booking and Cancellation Policy
We are currently taking bookings for 2021, in the hope the coronavirus situation will improve and to give us all something to look forward to. No deposit is required until you have booked your flights and travel seems likely. Cancellation is free.
Operational Practices - Sea Kayaking
Sea Kayak Milos takes the health and safety of our guests as our highest priority. In light of the risks associated with COVID-19, we are modifying our operation:
- Pre-trip statement. All guests will be asked to sign a health form, stating you do not have symptoms of COVID-19, or if you are aware you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Our guides and guests should maintain appropriate social distance.
- All kayaking equipment will be washed with soap and water and not used for at least 24 hrs between guests.
- Pick up and drop off services will continue, masks must be worn in the car. If you provide your own transport there is a reduced cost.
- Masks are to be worn on the beach during set up. Once on the water masks are not required.
- We will continue to provide picnic lunches however we will serve individual portions rather than our usual buffet-style.
Operational Practices - Petrinela's Guesthouse
- Minimum of 24 hours between guests.
- Sheets and towels to be washed at 60° C with disinfectant detergent.
- Additional room cleaning with alcohol based detergents.
- During your stay rooms will be cleaned every 4 days unless requested otherwise.
- Fresh sheets and towels will be delivered to your door every 2 days unless requested otherwise.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided in the rooms and reception area.
- Management have received online training on hygiene protocols and incident management.
- Staff and Guests should maintain appropriate social distance.
- Breakfast will be available at the Kafeneio as table service or you can take it to your room.
Should you have any further questions about our safety approach, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to welcoming you soon!